Hello and Welcome! I have an exciting announcement! As of November 1, 2020 I have my very own office now with strict Covid-19 Procedures to ensure the safety of all in-person clients. This extra strictness is to ensure an extra feeling of safety and to protect long-standing clients at both locations with compromised immune-systems. We find that all clients appreciate these procedures and they can relax about coming here! All surfaces are disinfected after every client. I also have a HEPA 13 filtration Air Purifier on at all times in my office.
2 office locations!:
--My new Main Office address is: 4582 NW Plaza W Dr., Zionsville, Indiana. It's near 106th Street and Michigan Rd. at the border of Zionsville/Carmel, Indiana.
--I'm also available for patients of Dr. Rachael Walden at her office at Zionsville Family Chiropractic (ZFC)
Current Covid-19 Procedures for both locations (Updated July 2021):
- About Masks -- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask in the lobby at ZFC to protect staff and other vulnerable patients and clients. Wear a mask at all times at both locations if you have not been vaccinated. Unvaccinated clients are welcome.
- Roxanne has been fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 Vaccine as of March 30, 2021. Proof of vaccination is available upon request.
- A mask may not be required in the treatment room if you feel comfortable disclosing your vaccination status and sharing your proof of vaccination with Roxanne.
- At Roxanne’s Main Office -- Please take a seat and wait outside her door in the upstairs waiting area. Roxanne will come to you and ask 2 COVID-19 pre-screening questions prior to taking you into her office.
- At ZFC -- Please come in and take a seat in the waiting area. Roxanne will come out and ask 2 COVID-19 pre-screening questions prior to taking you in to her treatment room.
- Covid-19 Pre-screening Questions: 1. Have you or someone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 that you are aware of?2. Have you or someone in your household recently been experiencing cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or body aches?
- Please Stay Home If You’re Not Feeling Well – Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or if anyone in your household is sick. Also, if you have been in contact with someone outside of your home who has become ill or been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
Photo of Zionsville Family Chiropractic Office (ZFC):
If you have any further questions please email me at Hopesinger11@gmail.com
or call 317-797-1557
Please see the contact/costs page for the office address and directions.
Safe and Warm Wishes to you and your loved ones,
COVID-19 Safety Information and a New Office
✨Updated May 25, 2021!✨--Show proof of covid vaccination and a mask is no longer required for in-person sessions. Unvaccinated clients are welcome.